Atlanta, GA – Two Hurt in Vehicle Wreck at Peachtree Pl NW & W Peachtree St NW
Last updated Wednesday, January 18th, 2023
Atlanta, GA (January 1, 2023) – A vehicle accident took place in the midtown section of Atlanta during the evening hours on Saturday that left two people injured. On December 31, the Atlanta Police Department was notified that a crash took place on Peachtree Place Northwest.
According to law enforcement, just after 11:15 p.m., two vehicles collided on Peachtree Place Northwest at the intersection of West Peachtree Street Northwest. The incident blocked multiple lanes, causing delays in the area. The Atlanta Police Department and area firefighters responded to the scene to block the intersection.
Authorities worked to remove the damaged vehicles from the site of the accident.
Medics treated injured victims at the scene. Two people were then transported to area hospitals for further medical care.
The Atlanta Police Department is currently investigating the accident.
We hope both of the victims hurt due to this traffic accident recover quickly.
Car Accidents in Georgia
Every day, vehicle accidents take place in the state of Georgia. Many of these accidents leave victims with painful physical and emotional injuries. Some of the common injuries reported in car crashes include:
- Whiplash: Symptoms of this painful injury include neck pain and stiffness, chronic headaches, and severe dizziness.
- Back injuries: These can range from mild to severe, depending on the force of the impact and where the person was sitting in the vehicle. Back injuries can cause pain, severe stiffness, and sometimes even paralysis.
- Broken bones: Depending on the severity of the accident, a person can suffer from broken bones in various parts of their body. The most common areas for broken bones are the legs, arms, and ribs.
- Internal bleeding: This is a serious condition that can occur if there is damage to internal organs. Internal bleeding can lead to death if not treated immediately.
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI): This is one of the most serious types of injuries that can occur in a car accident. These injuries can result in memory problems, problems with moods, and other serious consequences.
Any type of car crash injury can have an overwhelming impact on your life. Many victims require surgery, hospitalization, and long-term care. Following your accident, it is important that you exercise your legal rights to get justice. You may be able to recover compensation to cover the medical costs you face and various other damages.
If you have been injured in a car accident, please contact Monge & Associates right away. Our seasoned Georgia car accident lawyers have decades of experience helping people get the justice they deserve. We can work with you to file a personal injury case on your behalf and hold the negligent driver accountable for their actions. Knowing that we are here to provide guidance, help and support can give you some peace of mind during this difficult time. If you need more information or legal assistance related to your injuries due to a car crash, call us at 888-688-1924 today.
Note: Our writers used secondary sources when creating this accident news post. We have not independently verified all of the facts surrounding this accident, therefore, if there is any information that is incorrect, contact Monge & Associates immediately. We will correct the post to reflect the most accurate information available. We will remove a post if requested.
Disclaimer: This post is not a solicitation for business. None of the information in this post is intended to be medical or legal advice. The photo used in this post was not taken at the accident scene described in this post.