Our Case Results
MILLIONS RECOVERED ON BEHALF OF INJURED INDIVIDUALS & THEIR FAMILIES
At Monge & Associates, we strive to help our clients recover the maximum compensation they are owed for their losses, pain and suffering. In fact, we are so confident in our ability to secure successful results. We offer a Big Settlement Guarantee; if you don’t receive a higher settlement offer than you had prior to hiring our firm, you are free to take your file, no questions asked and no fees or costs. Our results-driven approach has helped us recover millions of dollars on behalf of our clients. Most of all, however, we see this as our opportunity to give back to the community in which we live and work. Our Atlanta lawyers are prepared to do everything in their power to help you fight for the just recovery you deserve.
Browse our case results and then contact us online or by phone at 404-481-3826. We can come to you. Filter By Category Car AccidentsMotorcycle AccidentsPremises LiabilityTruck AccidentsDangerous ProductsNegligencePedestrian
- $6,000,000Car Accident$6 Million Recovered in litigation for family hurt by drunk driver$6 Million litigation recovery for family hurt by convicted felon on dangerous illegal drugs that was negligent hired by corporation without doing a background check that would have revealed his criminal history.
- $4,000,000Dangerous Products$4 Million Recovered in litigation of Dangerous ProductWrongful death case in which the decedent was exposed to asbestos. Evidence that manufacturers of asbestos knew since the 1940s of the health hazards and failed to warn of these dangers which resulted in death.
- $2,500,000Premises Liability$2.5 Million Recovered in litigation of Unsafe Swimming Pool$2.5 Million litigation recovery for family that lost child due a negligent maintained swimming pool that caused death of child.
- $1,500,000Truck Accident$1.5 Million Recovered in litigation for family that was hurt by driver of tractor trailer$1.5 million recovered in litigation for family that was hurt by driver of tractor trailer negligently hired by company that failed to do proper background check that would have revealed driver’s dangerous driving history.
- $1,250,000Car AccidentClient injured in motorcycle accidentSuit was filed on behalf of a client who suffered a testicular injury when his motorcycle was hit by a 17-year-old student.
- $1,200,000Motorcycle AccidentMotorcycle AccidentWrongful Death victory secured for the wife of the person killed while he was riding his motorcycle. The decedent was struck by a vehicle when the driver carelessly pulled out in front of him, causing his death.
- $800,000Car AccidentMotor Vehicle CollisionMotor Vehicle Collision which causing damage to vehicles and multiple injuries, later required surgery.
- $675,000Car AccidentCar AccidentThe client was significantly injured when his vehicle was rear-ended. The insurance company attempted to blame the client’s few prior injuries to his neck/back and the fact that he worked in construction his whole life against him. We fought hard to show that he was highly susceptible to significant aggravation.
- $650,000NegligenceNegligent SecurityNegligent Security case in which the client was shot at his apartment complex with numerous security violations and lack of security. Reviewed a list of 911 dispatch calls over the year to show clear negligence history.
- $600,000Truck AccidentTruck AccidentClient struck by commercial vehicle causing neck injuries requiring surgery. Prior to filing lawsuit offer was $100,000.
- $500,000Car AccidentDrunk Driver AccidentCollision with at fault drunk driver that fled the scene of crash. Client had soft tissue injuries and aggravation of pre-existing injuries. Insurance carrier claimed an exclusion for punitive damages.
- $500,000Truck AccidentTruck Accident$500K Recovery after garbage truck rear ended client with preexisting injuries and limited treatment.
- $400,000Dangerous ProductsDangerous ProductsTorn rotator cuff requiring surgery caused by Kroger’s failure to clean up a dangerous substance on the floor. The case was tried to verdict of $400,000.00 and was affirmed on appeal.
- $400,000Motorcycle AccidentMotorcycle AccidentInsurance carrier claims $100,000 was amount of full policy limits. After investigation we were able to locate policies of additional $400,000.00
- $318,000Car AccidentCar AccidentClient hurt in crash involving $2,300 in property damage. Client was had preexisting injuries and was on disability prior to crash.
- $310,000Car AccidentCar Accident$310,000.00 total recovery for two clients who were t-boned by a driver who pulled out right into their car, causing a partially collapsed lung and extensive bruising for one and rib and sternum fractures for the companion.
- $275,000Car AccidentCar AccidentPlaintiff’s vehicle was rear ended by Defendant who was a semi pro basketball player. Plaintiff received follow up care and later surgery for herniated discs.
- $250,000Car AccidentCar AccidentOur client was hit by a distracted driver who was not paying attention to traffic stopped for a school bus. The high impact collision shattered his hip and prevented him from working for many months. We successfully recovered $250,000.00 for him.
- $200,000Car AccidentDrunk Driver AccidentPlaintiffs with 1 ER visit and 1 follow up visit hurt by a drunk driver.
- $150,000Premises Liability$150K Torn Rotator CuffOur client was a speaker at a venue, as the client was walking off the stage fell off an unsecured step that rolled causing injury that ultimately torn her rotator cuff. Initial offer was $75k with 50K in medical bills and high loss wages. Our firm and implemented layered strategy in making plausible arguments for better arguments for a better offer.
- $100,000Car AccidentCar AccidentThis was a disputed liability car wreck where the defendant found a witness that said our client was “flying down the hill” immediately before the wreck. Allstate’s pre-suit offer was 23k, after extensive litigation and detailed deposition, we recovered 100k shortly before trial. The client had numerous gaps in her treatment and excessive lien-based bills.
- $100,000Car AccidentCar AccidentDefendant made an illegal U-turn and caused a crash with Plaintiff that aggravated a prior back injury and caused Plaintiff to undergo surgery.
- $100,000Car AccidentCar AccidentAt fault driver covered by $25,000.00 insurance policy. Lawsuit filed.
- $100,000PedestrianPedestrian Case$100,000.00 policy limits recovered, despite a denial of liability, for a pedestrian who was found at-fault for stepping out in traffic.
- $100,000Car Accident$100K Multiple UM Polices Recovered in Auto Accident$100,000 Client was involved in a multiple car accident involving an uninsured driver. We were able to recover for our client $100,000 multiple UM policies which applied to this claim.
- $100,000Car AccidentCar AccidentThe client hurt in a crash required shoulder surgery very early on but elected to go with conservative care (PT). The client was injured a few months later, requiring surgery. We highlighted the records prior to the second accident and looked for similarities in symptoms from before and after the second accident. The team effort that took the 15k top pre-lit offer to the 100k policy.
- $80,000Premises LiabilityPremises LiabilityOur client slipped on a mat in Kroger and fell hard onto her knee. She went to the ER via EMS then had a knee scope and a partial meniscus tear replacement. The client had surgery on that same knee in the 1980s and the knee was very arthritic. This case when to Trial deposition and Kroger settled.
- $75,000Car AccidentCar AccidentWe got the full liability tender pre-suit. In the beginning, State Farm’s UM offered $1k. The client had significant pre-existing back issues and a prior recommendation for surgery. After two years of litigation, we finally got successfully was able to tender full UM limits of 75k shortly before trial.
- $50,000Car AccidentCar Accident$50,000.00 Policy limits recovered for a client who sustained a back injury in a 4 car collision. We fought to ensure our client received the maximum possible settlement.
Our Promises To You
- You have the right to talk to us the same day you call, to know what is happening with your case and receive updates.
- You have the right to 100% devotion, dedication, and loyalty from our team of professionals working tirelessly to handle your case without delay.
- You are guaranteed a bigger settlement offer than you had before hiring us or you pay us nothing.
- You receive a Satisfaction Guarantee that if you are not fully and completely satisfied with the way you are treated in the initial 30 days of our representation you can take your file and pay us nothing.