Alabama Defective Product Lawyer
We trust manufacturers to create safe and reliable consumer products. However, sometimes they don’t. When you’ve been injured by a product, let a defective product lawyer in Alabama evaluate your case for free.
We rely on consumer products in a bunch of different ways. And whether we’re at home, the office, school, or out on the road, we place our trust in the people that make and design our products to keep us safe, or even just warn us of the consequences of incorrect use.
Sadly, many people are injured every year using consumer products through no fault of their own, racking up medical debt and other expenses along the way. This isn’t right. When you’re hurt by a product, team up with an Alabama defensive product lawyer who can help you file a claim for compensation.
Common Types of Defective Products
When you or a loved one suffer injuries as the result of a defective product, it can lead to serious complications, such as injuries, medical bills, lost income, and even emotional damages.
Any consumer product for sale to be purchased by the public could cause harm if used unsafely. Sometimes, the risks associated with products are simply unreasonable, or they consistently cause serious injuries or even death to users.
In those cases, the people responsible for the product at every level could be held liable for their careless product design or execution.
In particular, defective product claims and lawsuit originate from these types of products:
- Car tire blowouts
- Poor motor vehicle design
- Electronic domestic product
- Treadmills and other workout equipment
How Can Products Be Defective?
Generally speaking, products can be defective in one of three ways.
- Poor Design – Sometimes, a product is designed exactly the way it is supposed to, but it still causes bodily injury.
- Not Built to Design – Other times, a product might be built in a manner not resembling the design, making it unsafe.
- Lacks Proper Safety Information – All products should come with notes describing standards for proper use, and the consequences of not using the product correctly. When a product is missing these, the results can be disastrous.
Compensation in Defective Product Cases
The compensation available to you in a product liability case depends on the nature of the injuries you’ve suffered. Some examples include:
- Medical bills
- Lost income
- Loss of earning potential
- Mental anguish
- Pain and suffering
Follow Up with a Defective Product Lawyer in Alabama
When a defective product causes your injury, it can be daunting. Let an Alabama defective product lawyer fight for you.
Call us at 800-421-0174 or fill out the form below to get started with your free case evaluation.