From delivering newspapers to local Cincinnati neighborhoods as a young boy to selling pest control services door-to-door in order to pay for college, Craig Belliston knows the value of hard work. In addition to his unmatched work ethic, Craig also has a passion for serving others. Craig put his education on hold in 2007 to serve a self-funded volunteer church mission in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, before returning to complete his B.A. in Political Science at Brigham Young University (2012). Craig then returned home to Cincinnati to attend law school and earn a J.D. at the University of Cincinnati College of Law (2015).
During law school, Craig was a Dean’s list student, a decorated member of the Moot Court Honor Board, and an active volunteer in the legal community performing pro-bono work for various organizations. As a law student at U.C., Craig was awarded the Ernest Karam Book Award for outstanding writing skills, the Thompson, Hine, & Flory Advocacy Prize for excellence in advocacy, the George A. Dornette Ethics Award, and inducted into the Order of the Barristers. Craig also served as a member of the Honor Council.
As an Atlanta personal injury attorney at Monge & Associates, Craig’s tenacious work ethic and intense passion for serving others are an asset to his clients. Craig has first-hand experience being the victim of a car accident caused by the negligence of another. This experience helps him to better relate to his clients as their worlds are turned upside down after a car accident, and it drives him to fight to help them receive the compensation they deserve.
In his personal life, Craig is an avid sports fan. His favorite sports teams include the Cincinnati Reds, the Cincinnati Bengals, the Ohio State Buckeyes, and the Cleveland Cavaliers. While Craig enjoys nearly all sports, his favorite is basketball. Years ago, Craig was a three-sport varsity captain in basketball, cross-country, and track at Milford High School in Cincinnati. The same fierce competitiveness that once fueled him as an athlete now fuels him as he stands up to insurance companies every day for his clients. Craig Belliston is a licensed attorney in Ohio, Kentucky, and Georgia.
THE WINNING EXPERIENCE YOU CAN EXPECT FROM CRAIG
- Your phone call will be answered and calls returned promptly by our friendly team.
- You’ll get an honest expert assessment of what your case is worth.
- Your time will NOT be wasted but Craig WILL clearly answer all of your questions.
- You let us handle the insurance companies, paperwork, and individual adjusters.
- You will be updated on ALL progress in your case with a same-day phone call turnaround.
- You’ll get a copy of all correspondence related to your case.
- You hand over ALL of the stress so you can FOCUS on YOUR RECOVERY.
- Remember, getting you the MAX SETTLEMENT and ensuring your peace of mind is our driving passion.
Active licenses to practice law in: Kentucky, Ohio, Georgia