At Monge & Associates, we strive to go above and beyond for our clients. We are committed to helping you navigate the legal system, all while providing you with compassionate, personalized legal services you can rely on. Our legal team is here to answer your questions and address your concerns every step of the way. Most of all, our Atlanta-based personal injury attorneys are prepared to fight for you.
Read on to find out how we’re different from other law firms or contact us at (800) 860-8021 to find out if you have a case and how much it’s really worth.
Client Bill of Rights
At Monge & Associates, we believe as our client you have the right to:
- Talk to us same day you call
- Be updated regularly and in a timely manner as to the progress of your case
- Our respect
- Expect competence from our firm and all who work here
- Know the truth about your case
- Prompt attention from us
- A right to a fair settlement
- A fair written fee agreement with our firm
- A fair fee for the work we do
- Make the ultimate decision on your case
All attorneys are governed by a higher standard called the Code of Ethics. We believe as attorneys we must live by these ethics in all that we do and say.
Among these ethics is one specific right you should be aware that your lawyer is obligated to provide: client confidentiality. This is also known as attorney-client privilege. This means that a lawyer, or any member of his or her staff, cannot reveal most things you say or show to your lawyer. This is true if you have hired that lawyer or just talked with a lawyer and communicated certain information. There are exceptions, such as someone who reveals something illegal including the intent to cause bodily harm to others or themselves.
At Monge & Associates, we are committed to the highest standard in legal representation.
Client Satisfaction Guarantee
No lawyer can ethically predict or guarantee the outcome of your personal injury case, and neither can we. But Scott Monge, The Hammer of Monge & Associates, is committed to quality work, personal attention, and client satisfaction—so much so that we offer a Client Satisfaction Guarantee.
If you are not 100% satisfied with the way we treat you and your claim during the first 30 days after hiring our firm, you may take your file, no attorney fees and no questions asked.
Our firm can guarantee several things as well:
- Your first consultation to discuss your case is free
- You are charged no upfront fees when we take on your case
- You will receive a written fee agreement that is clear, concise, and fair
- We take client confidentiality very seriously; the attorney-client relationship is based on trust and we are legally bound never to repeat most things you say or show to us
- Our final guarantee: If we don’t win, you won’t pay us
The bottom line is simple. You have nothing to lose by contacting Monge & Associates for an evaluation of your personal injury case. Since 1993, we have seen how families have been devastated by car accidents, motorcycle crashes, truck wrecks, slip-and-falls, on-the-job injuries, and disabilities. We know how to help.
Contact us now at (800) 860-8021 for a free case review with our Atlanta legal team. We can come to you.
We Can’t Legally Say We’re the Best Lawyers for Your Case
We can’t legally say we’re the best lawyers for you without knowing more information about you and the facts of your particular case. We operate under ethical rules that prohibit any lawyer from claiming to be the very best. However, there are certain things we can promise regarding the services we deliver to our clients.
Our promises to you:
- You have the right to talk to us the same day you call.
- You have the right to know what is happening with your case and receive updates.
- You have the right to 100% devotion, dedication, and loyalty from our team of professionals handling your case.
- You have the right to have your case handled without delay.
- You are guaranteed a bigger settlement offer than you had before hiring us or you pay us nothing.
- You receive a Client Satisfaction Guarantee stating that if you are not fully and completely satisfied with the way you are treated in the initial 30 days of our representation, you can take your file and pay us nothing.
We aren’t a fit for everyone, but we do pride ourselves in helping clients make the right choice. If we aren’t the right firm for you, we are happy to refer you to another lawyer who may be a good fit. Clients with cases that meet our criteria, however, are treated like family and we work together as a team to get the best result we can.
Contact our firm online or by phone at (800) 860-8021.
We serve clients in Georgia and throughout the nation.
If I could give more than 5 stars, I would. I HIGHLY recommend Monge & Associates!
- Wendy C.
My experience with Monge & Associates was awesome! I never had to worry about a thing!
- Keisha R.
In the whole of Atlanta there is ONLY one personal injury firm that I 1000% trust & that is Monge & Associates, P.C.
- John D.