If you’ve been injured at work, Monge & Associates can help. All too often, we have seen good people who were hurt on the job make mistakes that are fatal to their workers’ compensation case. That’s why we wrote the book, How to Win Your Workers’ Compensation Case & Get a Big Settlement. It is our way of giving back to the community where we live, work, and raise our families. We can’t legally say we’re the best attorneys for you because our ethical rules prohibit any lawyer from claiming to be the best.
What we can tell you is we are incredibly experienced in worker’s compensation cases, and we treat our clients like family. If you are unsure about what to do or what your case is worth it’s easy to call us. We can help most people that call.
Injured on the job? Contact our Atlanta-based workers’ compensation attorneys today at (800) 860-8021. We assist clients throughout Georgia and beyond.
Types of Work-Related Injury Cases We Handle
Our experienced team of injury attorneys helps clients hurt in all types of workplace accidents, including:
- Heavy machinery and equipment accidents
- Construction site accidents
- Exposure to hazardous substances or toxins
- Scaffolding and ladder collapse
- Carpal tunnel
- Herniated discs
- Meniscus tears
- Rotator cuff injuries
- Surgery injuries
- Spine, walking, and lifting injuries
If you or a loved one has been injured at work and needs to file a workers’ compensation claim, please call our office today. We also assist clients with denied claims and lowball settlement offers.
Top 10 Reasons to Call Us
- We Are Recognized for Our Experience – Featured on TV, including on ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, WATL, 11ALIVE, CW/ WUPA, PEACHTREE TV
- Big Settlement Guarantee – If we do not beat the amount of any current offer you have prior to hiring us our services are totally free!
- Client Satisfaction Guarantee – If you are not totally 100% satisfied with how you are treated in the initial 30 days after you hire us, you can take your file no questions asked and no fees or costs.
- More Money Guarantee – We are so confident in our ability to get successful results, we guarantee our clients receive more money than us—always!
- Perfect 10 – Attorney ranking
- No Fees Upfront – No fees unless you win!
- Statewide Service – We come to you, 24/7, statewide
- Talk To Us Same Day – You have right talk to us the same day you call and know what is happening in your case.
- Second Opinions – That have double and tripled the amount of money received by clients
- Because you want to win!
On-the-job injuries can result in serious physical, mental, and financial hardship. Our firm is committed to helping you secure the full settlement you are owed. If necessary, our attorneys can even take your case to trial.
Frequently Asked Questions
Am I out of luck if my workers’ compensation claim is denied? No. You can appeal by requesting a hearing before the State Board of Workers’ Compensation, which is like a trial in court. An administrative law judge will listen to both sides of the claim and will decide if you are entitled to receive any benefits and, if so, what types of benefits you are entitled to.
Does the injury have to be my employer’s fault? No. In Georgia, you are entitled to workers’ compensation even if your own negligence resulted in the injury. The same principle holds true if you accidentally injured yourself at work.
Do I have to hire a lawyer at my hearing before the Georgia Board of workers’ compensation? It is not a requirement, but it’s probably a good idea. Your employer may hire counsel to represent the business at the hearing, and understanding the complexities of the employer’s case may require the technical legal knowledge that an attorney can provide.
Contact us at (800) 860-8021 Find out if you have a case and find out what it’s really worth.