Find out what your case is worth One click that’s it

Jonesboro Personal Injury Lawyer

Injured by another person’s negligence? You may be entitled to compensation. Speak to a personal injury lawyer in Jonesboro today about your options.

When you’re hurt in a serious accident, you may be worried about what you can do to protect yourself financially. You may already have trouble getting compensated for the injuries you’ve suffered. But if the at-fault party hasn’t paid for the damage they caused, what can you do about it? 

At Monge & Associates, we understand how difficult it can be to get compensated fairly for your losses. Luckily, a Jonesboro personal injury lawyer can help you get back on your feet after suffering an accident due to someone else’s negligence.

Types of Jonesboro Personal Injury Claims We Cover

When you’re injured, you need a personal injury lawyer who has experience dealing with claims such as yours. Certain personal injury claims may be subjected to different laws. For example, your claim may be affected by insurance policies if you were involved in a car accident, where that may not be a concern for other claims. 

Below are just a few of the personal injury claim types we cover: 

  • Motor vehicle accidents involving cars, motorcycles, or commercial trucks
  • Defective drug claims
  • Slip-and-fall accidents
  • Medical malpractice 
  • Wrongful death
  • Dog bites and attacks

Compensation for Your Jonesboro Personal Injury 

When you’re hurt in a serious Jonesboro accident, you need funds for your losses caused by the accident. Compensation for these losses, also called damages, should cover your economic and non-economic suffering. But how do you know how much your claim is worth? 

You may need the experience and tools a personal injury lawyer in Jonesboro can offer. Economic damages may be overwhelming, leaving you unsure how to estimate future costs. For example, you may need future surgeries for your spinal cord injury, or rehabilitation after a brain injury. Your lawyer can help you estimate these damages and include them in your demand letter. 

Your non-economic damages don’t have an objective value like a hospital bill. You may need help of an experienced lawyer to calculate the monetary value of pain and suffering or emotional trauma. 

Time Limits for a Georgia Personal Injury Claim

When you’re hurt in a serious accident, you may not have much time to act. Georgia laws only give you two years to file a personal injury lawsuit. If you don’t act within two years of the injury, your claim may be dismissed, leaving you unable to recover compensation. 

Because of this, you may need a personal injury lawyer in Jonesboro on your side. Your lawyer can help you make use of your remaining time. If you’re running out of time, they can help you act fast to take your personal injury claim to court. 

Call a Personal Injury Lawyer in Jonesboro

If you’re hurt and in need of compensation, you may be eligible. But what if the at-fault party refuses to pay, or blames the accident on you? In these cases, you may need a Jonesboro personal injury lawyer to help your claim succeed. Your lawyer from Monge & Associates can guide you with a free consultation when you call 404-481-3826 or fill out the online contact form below.