Open Accessibility Menu

What Types of Benefits Can I Receive If I Am Injured on the Job?

Scott Monge

All authorized medical bills, hospital bills, physical therapy, prescriptions and mileage you must pay in order to receive treatment for your injuries are covered under workers’ compensation systems. You are also entitled to receive money to compensate for lost income if you cannot work for more than seven days. You will receive two-thirds of your average weekly wage, not to exceed $500 per week.


Our Promises To You

  • You have the right to talk to us the same day you call, to know what is happening with your case and receive updates.
  • You have the right to 100% devotion, dedication, and loyalty from our team of professionals working tirelessly to handle your case without delay.
  • You are guaranteed a bigger settlement offer than you had before hiring us or you pay us nothing.
  • You receive a Satisfaction Guarantee that if you are not fully and completely satisfied with the way you are treated in the initial 30 days of our representation you can take your file and pay us nothing.
Scott Monge

Tell Us About Your Case

    • Please enter your first name.
    • Please enter your last name.
    • Please enter a message.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
    • This isn't a valid email address.
      Please enter your email address.
  • Are you a new client?