Open Accessibility Menu

What Are My Options If I've Been Injured in a DUI Wreck?

Scott Monge

Drunk driving is a criminal offense. If you were injured in an alcohol-related accident, the driver will face charges in criminal court, but you may also pursue a civil claim against him or her. Civil claims allow victims to recover compensatory damages for the economic impact of their injuries, such as money to assist with payment of medical bills and lost income. It also allows for the collection of punitive damages, which is money awarded when it is shown that the drunk driver behaved with reckless disregard for the consequences of getting behind the wheel.


Our Promises To You

  • You have the right to talk to us the same day you call, to know what is happening with your case and receive updates.
  • You have the right to 100% devotion, dedication, and loyalty from our team of professionals working tirelessly to handle your case without delay.
  • You are guaranteed a bigger settlement offer than you had before hiring us or you pay us nothing.
  • You receive a Satisfaction Guarantee that if you are not fully and completely satisfied with the way you are treated in the initial 30 days of our representation you can take your file and pay us nothing.
Scott Monge

Tell Us About Your Case

    • Please enter your first name.
    • Please enter your last name.
    • Please enter a message.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
    • This isn't a valid email address.
      Please enter your email address.
  • Are you a new client?